Following Mikey McBryan's Youtube Plane Savers vlog, this book is narrating the history of the Dakota #12253, saved by Mikey McBryan and his team. From January 1944 to June 6th, 2019, you will read her war diary, learn about her post-war history and follow her restoration until her first flight for the 75th D-DAY anniversary.
The 238 pages are richly illustrated with more than 350 photos and documents. This book is the testimony of a unique adventure.
Available in two editions, standard with a soft cover or a hardcover edition deluxe limited to 50 numbered copies, signed by Mikey McBryan.
You can preorder the book now:
Standard Edition: $42USD (55$CAD) | Deluxe Limited Edition: $98USD (129$CAD) SOLD OUT !
A few things to know about the preorder:
- Books will be shipped from October 30th, 2019
- Your purchase is protected by Paypal
- The book price does not include shipping fees. You will be contacted during the first week of September to confirm your purchase and a final invoice will be sent to you to cover shipping fees or a refund will be provided.
- Depending on the number of preorders, the book price can be lowered. The difference will be deducted from shipping fees.
- The billing will appear on your bank statement from Avialogs.